Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Work To Do...

                                                 Graceland is just the start of this thing!!!
 I have emailed FedEx Forum to see if they will Light It Up Blue and the 5100 Poplar Building.  Last week I sent letters to the Memphis Zoo, Pink Palace Museum, Children's Museum and Pump it Up in Bartlett to see if any of them would consider an Autism night or afternoon at their facilities for families in & around Memphis to come, bring their kids and enjoy time with other parents.  I suggested them offering free admission or discounted admission prices for families.  I also challenged them to Light it up Blue!!  If any one has ANY suggestions now is the time to get things moving...let me know your thoughts!!!
                                             
                                                                         LET'S TURN THIS CITY BLUE!!!!!!!

1 comment: